Subject: Rangers and healing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Vanek
United States
Unspecified
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Say I have a ranger with a wisdom of 2 (4ap) whose single spell is heal. After he vanquishes his foes in a room he has 2 shots at healing himself. After those two tries his AP recovers to half which means he can still cast heal until full up on hp? Does this mean that as long as he doesn't die in the actual battle he will always enter the next fray at full strength? It's mostly covered by the "weapon or spell" starting conditions but it did come up in one of my adventures when I found a spell book pretty early. To create some tension I only had him recover to half ap after a battle.

One other quick question. With armor you can only add +1 per 15 rooms. Does this mean at room 16 or room 30 you can bump to +2?

Fantastic game by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I actually have changed the wording in the rules to say "Your AP restores to half your max when you leave combat"
So once you are done with a fight, it restores to half, and you do not gain more, no matter what you do until the next combat (barring Restoration Potions. etc)

On armor:
At room 15, you will have 3 Bonus Points to spend. Up until room 30, you will only be able to use 1 point on a piece of armor. From room 30 on, you will be able to use two, 45+ 3, etc.
This should continue from level to level if you are keeping your character. So after a full dungeon of 30 rooms, the next dungeon from the first room on, you can use 2.
You can use the other points to add aspects to the armor though! So at room 15 you can add 1A to it, and an aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.