Thumb up
1 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » General

Subject: Log files rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brage Tørmænen
flag msg tools
I was wondering if it's possible to get a hold of other players vassal logfiles, for study I mean. I'm very new to WiF and have tried looking for some useful strategy hints on the web but so far all I've found is that Finnish barbarossa strategy(which is quite good mind you) and the discussion group on yahoo, but that place is kind of messy and I find it hard to search for specific topics .
Anyways, I'd be real interested in seeing it all in action, it's easier to see bigger pictures and also how things relate to each other (weather/terrain/dierolls etc) when you have the whole thing there. I know it's a common thing to watch recordings of RTS games for learning new tactics so why not vassal logfiles?

Or maybe this is a horrible breach of etiquette, for all I know a mans Vassal logfile is like a uh.... I don't know, some sort of phallic innuendo
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.