Subject: For those going to Origins... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Vasel
United States
flag msg tools
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
Check out!
I thought I'd mention a couple of things, in case you didn't know them already. First of all, there is a math trade going on for those going to Origins.

If you are like I was last year, and didn't know the first thing about math trades, they really are easy, and the more people who get involved, the bigger the selection is! So join in the fun.

Secondly, I cannot stress the Board Room enough. I know that it's talked about on here quite a bit - yet every year there seems to be people who went to Origins, and somehow missed the Board Room. Don't miss it - it has tons of games, a free game from Rio Grande, but best of all - fantastic opponents. I've never played a game up there with people that I didn't enjoy the company tremendously.

On Friday, at 11 AM, there is a "Meet the Board Game Podcasters" panel. Come out and ask us tough questions, or just for the fun of it.

Hmmm, that may not be enough? Fine, I'll throw in several free games as door prizes.

The Dice Tower is also going to be there in full force. We'll be giving out custom dice (as supplies last) to anyone who beats us in any game, and I have custom Dice Tower ribbons that will give you a discount from several vendors.

Oh, and for those of you not going? I'll be doing a video series that highlights the convention, and posting them - so you can see the excitement at home. It's getting closer!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.