1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Nethernet....anyone familiar with this "game"...? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Bentley
United States
flag msg tools
I recently discovered a web-based game called "Nethernet"...(it used to be called "PMog").

It's a strange, web-based game where you simply peruse the internet as usual, but in the process, you acquire "Datapoints" to spend on various things like armor, prizes, boobytraps, etc. The premise of the game is that you're actually in a type of war between 2 factions: Chaos vs. Order.

I'm using Firefox and you must install a special Nethernet toolbar in order to play. It seems intriguing, but I'm really a newbie and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have not seen any cost associated with playing...

Anyway, if anyone here on BGG is familiar with Nethernet, I'm interested in your thoughts, and maybe you can help a newbie along.

(Oh yeah, if this is not the appropriate forum for this, please forgive!)

P.S. If you ARE a fellow Nethernet player, I just dropped a 10-DP prize here on BGG, but it probably won't stay here long!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.