designer
If you're not part of the soultion...
badge
You're part of the precipitate!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dale 100-0
Dale 100-40
Dale 100-30

Before leaving, Matt wanted to play Crokinole. He’s been wanting a Grey Owl for awhile, but wanted to check mine out before plunking down the money. After a little dusting with the MESPI magic powder, we started. Matt didn’t want any practice shots so we went right into the game. My home-board advantage and overall experience advantage proved to be too much and I won in two rounds, 100-0. (The second round clinched it as I had SIX discs off the board via the 20 spot!). Not wanting to leave on such a sour note, we had an immediate rematch. This one didn’t turn out much better. I won 100-40. Matt ended up scoring one round partially because I managed to have three of my discs removed (all from the 15 ring!) after one particularly bad mishit where I missed his disc entirely and then proceeded to play pinball in the center circle with all of my discs. Still not wanting to leave on a loss, we played one more time. Matt fared no better and I won 100-30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.