1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: UK-TI3 up for trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Watts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have a copy of Twilight Imperium 3 that I want to trade.
I cant remember exactly but last time i checked there was one irrelevant counter missing. You probably wouldnt notice but I just want to point it out. Otherwise game is in good condition. Played less than 10 times. Pieces/counters in bags. Cards in a box. Quite tidy.

My gaming group varies but there is a core of players who are about 50/50 hardcore and casual. Carcassonne, Talisman 3e, Monopoly and Scrabble always go well. Failed attempts at more sophisticated gaming have been D&D 3.5 and TI3. I mention all this as I am quite open to any suggestions and offers.

I would prefer a local trade due to the huge TI3 box. I live in salford so anywhere around Manchester is feasible. But I am still open to the idea of shipping for the right offer.

edit-would like to add my brother who co-owns TI3 is into w40k miniatures and other sci-fi miniatures for possible trades
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.