Robert Wesley
flag msg tools
That's right! UNLESS and UNTIL you "Add a Module" with this 'feature', then those aren't going to SHOW UP like what we have with the others. These certainly aren't as numerous that the other sort for insipidous self-serving, self-centered, self-aggrandizing, self-"attention-whoring" 'types' tend to clutter that up with, and so won't garner the casual observer's NOTICE as much, if any at all. I do 'applaud' many for theirs that provide decent controversy or entertainment value overall. For the most part, HOW about at least denoting the varying 'kinds' along the TOP of where it states with "Geek List"? That way, even a "Newcomer" could SEE that there were others besides JUST those they're currently being "greeted" with? Now, I haven't even seen recently what it WERE that awaits the 1st 'timers' so I've no idea what that entails. Those people trying to BUY and SELL anything are what were being hurt the most in this demeanor, while BGG suffers as well in LOST COMMISSIONS from LACK of 'attention" with theirs to generate $$$ ALL around with such. Get some 'perspective' & 'priorities' STRAIGHT!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.