Christopher Paul
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
badge
man lying down on job voluntarily
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a standard piecepack set from Mesomorph on July 21st. I ordered through Paypal and received a receipt, but not a confirmation from Mesomorph, so I e-mailed them and received a reply confirming that the order went through and that mine would be shipping shortly.

After another couple of weeks, I e-mailed asking if the set had shipped, or if there was an estimate of when it would ship. No response. I e-mailed again, indicating I was bringing my piecepack on a trip and really needed to know if I would be getting it in time. No response.

It's now nearing a month since I ordered it - still no response and no piecepack. Anybody else experiencing this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dietrich
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not the only one, see http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/message/3398

My suggestion is to either join the yahoo group and complain there (it has worked for others, Mesomorph shipped *one* day after the complaint was posted) or file a complaint with Paypal and get your money back. If you go the latter route and are still interested in piecepack, people seem to be quite happy with Blue Panther http://www.bluepantherllc.com/

(Note, I although I am the designer of the JCD piecepack design being sold at blue panther, I do not get any cash per unit sold)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Potter
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the very same problem. I had very few problems getting my first piecepack from Mesomorph, but that was several years ago. On April 15th, 2009, I ordered a four seasons expansion from them. I have contacted them on multiple occasions, and have recived no response. It has now been a year since I placed my order, and it still hasn't arrived.

If anyone from the company sees this post, I would appriciate an explanation straight away. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls