Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
That stinks...

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you not detail in the caption why these are being added? Not everyone will recognise them for what they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you used a descriptive caption and placed it in the Creative category, I don't know how it could be declined. What were the reasons given for the declined image?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are they rejected? Maybe the mods did not see that you are the designer. So they want it in the creative category instead of game, where it would belong if it were selfmade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What BGG needs is a way to map a designer's BGG account to their own designs. It's ludicrous, as is happening here, that the designer of the game needs to go through GeekMod to upload content about his own game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Australia
In hiding
flag msg tools
badge
In blackest night, in shining day, My Will is all - I'll have my way! With Emerald Light in focused ray, This Duck will rule! (If that's okay?)
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you got an "approve" from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it still doesn't get through, you could submit all the images/files needed for the game as a file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IIwyrmII wrote:
It said it was shot down because of duplication/similarity, but it was one of the original files for the contest and should be on the game page.

You said it.
It is one of the the things you print to produce this print&play game, right? So the whole triplet (or how many colored sheets there are) should be a file.

If you need all 3 colored sheets to play, you should have used a caption like "pint&play components 1/3: Black dice". Then you would have a much better chance to get them all through geekmod. Otherwise it isn't clear why adding another similar sheet adds to the gallery.

And no, i didn't mod the images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG needs a mod-busters brigade. Create a thread where anyone can call bullshit on the latest geekmod fiasco. A group of volunteers who don't regularly mod can subscribe to the thread. Whenever they see a new post, 20-30 of them can all login to geekmod at once to overwhelm the evildoers with superior numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Intres
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Post it at night. It seems more images go through at night than the day because less people are trying to get that extra .04 geekgold.

It's funny though. You could take a picture of a safety pin next to a copy of Race for the Galaxy, Settlers of Catan or Agricola and I bet it would go through with no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I accepted it after having a hard time to realize where the differences to the already existing "white dice" were. If geekmodders have to do some research before they vote, they will decline an image.

Please add a useuful caption (or contribute them all as one file, as suggested) - you can edit it later on, if you think, it`s unappropriate for the image in the gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.