BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » CCG Trades

Subject: 7th Sea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Traughber
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm looking for any 7th sea starter decks, cards, boosters, or anything related to 7th sea. Trying to rebuild my set of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of cards. I'm at work, so I'll email you later this afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Traughber
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Sweet, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wtgamerz wrote:
I'm looking for any 7th sea starter decks, cards, boosters, or anything related to 7th sea. Trying to rebuild my set of cards.

If you add some games to your trade pile let me know. I've got thousands of 7th Sea cards to trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Brandon
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I've got probably around 10k 7th sea cards. I loved the game but don't play any more. Was there anything you were looking for? I have close to a play set for each set up to syrneth secrect and iron shadow. I have a number of foils and promos. If you or anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.