Popular Tags: [View All]
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been a long week and it is only half over.

Monday I attended the funeral of a long time family friend. That night I received 2 calls... 2 more deaths. I went to the funeral for one of them this morning (age 57), the next funeral is Saturday (age 41).

I was up at 3:00 am this morning to get my husband ready for the airport, he had a 6:40 am flight this morning to go to Origins, I of course am not going with him on this trip.

I am sad all around. I need something to brighten my day.

soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

soblue I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to have three people pass away in such a close span.

But here's my attempt at a little sunshine. This should make you smile: Babby laugh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

soblue I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to have three people pass away in such a close span.

But here's my attempt at a little sunshine. This should make you smile: Babby laugh!

That was great, thank-you for the sympathy and the laughter. This has given me an idea - I think that I will stop off at my sister's place on the way home and get hugs from my niece and nephew. That always makes me feel better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's only one sure way to get me to smile no matter how poor a mood I'm in...Whose Line is it Anyways? Check out this geeklist, and here's a sample to get you started:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Whose Line. You are right they are always good for a chuckle. I will have to find the one where Richard Simmons guest starred, that one always makes my sides hurt.

Just got a message from my hubby. He is stuck in Philly right now, 2 malfunctioning planes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't miss LOL goodness from Jarred's Church Bulletins thread!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Steubenville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
This commercial makes me smile, I hope it brings a smile to you too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
walk_softly wrote:
I love Whose Line. You are right they are always good for a chuckle. I will have to find the one where Richard Simmons guest starred, that one always makes my sides hurt.

One of the funniest things ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this help´s.
Or not

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/418287
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.