Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall Neal
United States
Bakersfield
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How many of you would be interested in participating in an EE world championship for a cash prize?

Players would be assigned rounds and allowed to play via Vassal or Cyberboard and given one month to play each round of competition. The tournament would be double elimination (two losses and you're out). Players would pay $20 for the entry and the entire purse would be awarded to the winner.

I'd be happy to organize it and keep the stats. Players would be asked to play the full game according to rules as written with 13.xx rules in play.

Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine plays poker semi-professionally. He says if you sit down at the table and you can't spot the fish, then you're the fish.

I'd be the fish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Neal
United States
Bakersfield
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LOL me too, but it would still be fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Neal
United States
Bakersfield
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If enough are interested, I am willing to organize the tournament sans cash prize and (therefore) without an entry fee. I just want to know who the best in the world is and root for a favorite. Who needs the Superbowl/World Cup when you have the EE Cup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they do an annual tournament over at CSW. The tournament scenario is played.

Check there for the details.

Kurt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.