Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Brinks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an old copy that I thrifted. I found someone with some extra new tokens for sale. Does anyone know if the new tokens work in the older, bigger version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new tokens are smaller. Logic would suggest that the tokens might fall through the slot much easier than the older, larger tokens. I have no personal experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have since acquired both the original and reprint. Indeed, the smaller tokens from the reprint fall through the slots in the original much more easily. I found it unplayable. Also, when hit, they often fly out of the slot and off to the side! That never happens with the original tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Brinks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorban wrote:
I have since acquired both the original and reprint. Indeed, the smaller tokens from the reprint fall through the slots in the original much more easily. I found it unplayable. Also, when hit, they often fly out of the slot and off to the side! That never happens with the original tokens.

I ended up using the buttons from Walmart that were mentioned here- they work great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.