Larry Neal
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well to clarify, they do not have to be ALL painted, mostly painted, kinda primed, or NIB are also all fine.

While there are some iconic ships I want from other eras, back when I was planning on getting a fleet box I had decided on third age. IF you have pieces from that era but not an entire fleet that you want to get rid of as well, OR any of the ICONIC ships from earlier eras that you need to clear out, then I would like to hear about it.

This is: a SERIOUS inquiry as to what may be available painted and "ready" to go, for now size of fleet does NOT matter, nor do contents above the established time period.

This is NOT: A desire to spend HUNDREDS of dollars on a multi-War point amount of ships (I wish it was).

I have an account on MGP's website and was active there once, and there are a TON of good guys there, but I was unavoidably pulled out of the game just as I got a few pieces together and lo and behold I get back and the Lic. is gone and Ironwind wants a pound of Narn Flesh for EVERY model they sell now. I will get with them for one or two, but at their prices I hope I could score older, painted models looking for a good home where they can still fly and shoot each other!

Geekmail or answer here either is fine, and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.