Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

In the Vassal mod for this game the larger Jp ground units have a 'right click' regiment creation. Now this would make it easier to garrison islands but I do not find any thing in rules of boardgame that allow it. Is this just a dream thought of by mod designer as wish list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Juno44 wrote:

In the Vassal mod for this game the larger Jp ground units have a 'right click' regiment creation. Now this would make it easier to garrison islands but I do not find any thing in rules of boardgame that allow it. Is this just a dream thought of by mod designer as wish list?

This is a guess as I have not yet learned how to use Vassal and I did not create the gamebox, but Mark Simonitch in c3i created some optional EoTS rules and one of them had breakdown units for garrison purposes. Perhaps the creator of the current gamebox was leaving this option open.

Just a guess...

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkHerman wrote:
Juno44 wrote:

This is a guess as I have not yet learned how to use Vassal and I did not create the gamebox, but Mark Simonitch in c3i created some optional EoTS rules and one of them had breakdown units for garrison purposes. Perhaps the creator of the current gamebox was leaving this option open.

Just a guess...

Mark

You got it right, Mark. I added the C3i variant pieces.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.