Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to PM me a hint. I think I get the concept of clue four, but I have smudging issues and can't make it out.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
You sort the cards in number order and the clue should be revealed on the spine of the cards, right? Or should they be sorted another way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos to Leighbob - sorted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Bing
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
Some current gamers may be unaware but within the Timber Tom board game is hidden a series of clues that will help you discover the name of the great-great-grandson that discovered the lost pouches of gold (the first clue is hidden in the main box cover image).

Doug helped point out one of the clues that sometimes posed a problem.

Without trying to give too much away this problem has been fixed with the latest edition; meaning once you have 'these elements' in order 1, 2, 3, 4... the correct image will appear for you as the next clue.

With the first edition game this clue did NOT work every time as the order of 'these certian elements' was not correct when the clue was printed.

Some of you that MAY have discovered the name perhaps do not realize the signifigance of the name.

This is where things get interesting...

Back on the Timber Tom website there is a hidden image at the bottom of "The Great Treasure Hunt" web page. If you can right click on this image and have it pasted into Word, an Outlook message, or Paint, the whole meaning of the name will be revealed.

I hope this now gets a few minds into action...

Cheers
Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.