Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you can use only one piece at a time and that you can carry more than one but my question is, do you choose which piece to use every attack or can you only change once a turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can choose every attack. But you can't have more that 4 item some card and character let's you have more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming (though dangerous according to the Chief Weewak) that you mean weapons. You can sit on a horse with a football helmet on and still use a weapon.
In Fire and OpFire you make one attack with one weapon (unless character rules say otherwise), so yes you basically choose ranged weapon for the attack which is also for your turn since you only get to shoot once.
However should you in the same turn get stuck into melee (OpFire'ing and then get rushed) then you're not stuck with the ranged weapon - you can use a melee weapon.
Again unless character rules say otherwise, at the beginning of the melee phase you must select the weapon each character will use in the melee, and in almost all circumstances (can't readily remember any special cases) each character will only make one melee attack per melee phase.
So yes, unless you come by a card saying otherwise, choose your weapon for each attack. Most of the time it will be for the turn anyway, unless you fight both ranged and in melee.
Hope it helps clear things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys, What I meant was armor.

If carrying 2 pieces of body armor can you choose which one to use for each attack or once you choose to wear it do you have to wear it for a turn before changing.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok :-) No problem...

As far as I know, you can choose which to use just before an enemy is about to make a Damage roll against the owner, and you can also delay revealing the armour until that moment.

With more than one revealed you can change as you want between attacks as long as you commit to one before the Damage roll; at least that's my take and may Red River Roy correct me if I'm wrong :-)

Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.