Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically just wondering if this expansion is the same as the 'Ziggurat tiles and Tower' expansion included with the Revised edition.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Messina
Italy
Cascina
(PI)
flag msg tools
publisher
uplay.it edizioni
badge
www.uplay.it
mbmbmbmbmb
So, if I can understand, there are now mainly 2 "revised edition" (we can say "second edition" I think): one is from Pegasus (German) and the other from Mayfair (English).

Mayfair has this expansion (5 tiles plus a cone/tower) included in the box.
Pegasus hasn't it, so you can complete your German copy with this little addon from Spiele magazine, but you'll have to use another piece from yours as the cone, because it's not included.

The other differences between the 2 editions, a part from the graphic, that is just a personal taste at the end, are that you can miss 4 wooden blocks (treasures in the game) in the Mayfair edition and you'll have to ask for them via email to Mayfair that will ship them to you.

Is it all correct?

About the graphic, I personally prefer the Pegasus edition, in particular the tiles. What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I definetely prefer Pegasus edition graphics. Moreover, by this post I would like to express great thanks to customer service of publisher - he sent me the tiles outside the spielebox as I am not german speaker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cook
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N3MO77 wrote:

The other differences between the 2 editions, a part from the graphic, that is just a personal taste at the end, are that you can miss 4 wooden blocks (treasures in the game) in the Mayfair edition and you'll have to ask for them via email to Mayfair that will ship them to you.

I haven't yet counted everything to make sure it is correct, but I just picked up the Mayfair edition and it had a separate component bag with 4 wooden blocks in addition to everything else, so it looks like this may have been corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.