Recommend
14 
 Thumb up
 Hide
35 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Hey Magdar! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

If you had a dwarf that had been turned to stone, would you use it to crush another dwarf?
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch it, Jeff! Don't taunt Magdar. Remember, compared to him you are dwarf-like in stature. And with that lava weather you're having down there, it's not inconceivable that a large stone may be hurled your way.

I'm just sayin'...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent question. Also, when a dwarf gets crushed by a rock, how do you clean up the mess?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What would Magdar do with a giant gemstone that was carved in the shape of a dwarf?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielfreak wrote:
Watch it, Jeff! Don't taunt Magdar. Remember, compared to him you are dwarf-like in stature. And with that lava weather you're having down there, it's not inconceivable that a large stone may be hurled your way.

It was 105 here yesterday. I thought Magdar was already here visiting.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What Magdar say about coming when called? Magdar not some lapdog come whenever someone call. Want Magdar to bark too? Maybe fetch paper?

Anyway to answer question, yes Magdar would use stone dwarf to crush other dwarf. Sometimes Magdar use regular dwarf to crush dwarf, make satisfying double squish sound.
37 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Excellent question. Also, when a dwarf gets crushed by a rock, how do you clean up the mess?


Magdar just use hot magma to cover up dwarf chunks, they burn away easily.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
What would Magdar do with a giant gemstone that was carved in the shape of a dwarf?


Smash with boulder, dur.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Magdar wrote:
What Magdar say about coming when called? Magdar not some lapdog come whenever someone call. Want Magdar to bark too? Maybe fetch paper?

Anyway to answer question, yes Magdar would use stone dwarf to crush other dwarf. Sometimes Magdar use regular dwarf to crush dwarf, make satisfying double squish sound.


MAGDAR! Can I have your autograph?!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
Magdar wrote:
What Magdar say about coming when called? Magdar not some lapdog come whenever someone call. Want Magdar to bark too? Maybe fetch paper?

Anyway to answer question, yes Magdar would use stone dwarf to crush other dwarf. Sometimes Magdar use regular dwarf to crush dwarf, make satisfying double squish sound.


MAGDAR! Can I have your autograph?!


Sure, just look up and be ready to dodge.
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:


As much as Magdar respect Firesign Theater, have to respectfully disagree with this sentiment. To paraphrase, "Why that dwarf no fun, he fall right over."
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What would Magdar do with a pancake?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Look ladies, it's MAGDAR!!! We love you Magdar!
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:
What would Magdar do with a pancake?


Would he put it on a dwarf's head?

Firmly?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludocrazy wrote:
Look ladies, it's MAGDAR!!! We love you Magdar!


Watch out ladies, don't want to make Mrs. Magdar jealous. She have good arm. Also, rawr.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OW!
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
MGBM wrote:
What would Magdar do with a pancake?


Would he put it on a dwarf's head?

Firmly?


Close, Magdar would tape pancake to boulder. Then Magdar would advertise Speedy Quick Pancake Delivery service all around dwarf areas. Magdar think you can connect dots.
21 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot of anger inside of you. I think you need a dwarf hug. (They are so cuddly!)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Magdar,

Why do you sound like Cookie Monster?

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Magdar,

How do you feel about gnomes, specifically garden gnomes?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Magdar,

Can you say your name 50 times really fast while throwing boulders?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, Jeff! You taunted Magdar and he exacted his revenge on Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's undisclosed preserving agent is on your hands, Jeff! YOUR HANDS!!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Magdar, iluminate me. What about halflings. Are they taste? Or too much trans fat?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
Magdar, iluminate me. What about halflings. Are they taste? Or too much trans fat?

You want to be illuminated by Magdar? shake I see a bright lava ball hurled your way in the future...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdar Lava Demon

Lava City
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chansen2794 wrote:
There is a lot of anger inside of you. I think you need a dwarf hug. (They are so cuddly!)


Magdar think you need Speedy Quick Pancake.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.