Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, two things of note, before the game begins: We play this as a filler/warm up while we wait for other people, and we play cutthroat, so deaths in the first round are ok.

So, to start, the players (in order):
Steven, me, Eric, and Bobby.

Dealing out the roles, I see that I have the renegade, and Steven reveals the sheriff. That means the others are outlaws. The characters come out, and I have Willy the Kid, Steven has Kit Carlson. That's all I pay attention to (or matters for this story).

Steven starts us off, firing one shot at Me, and laying down the dynamite and a barrel.

Now, I draw my two cards, and look at my hand: Gatling, Bang x 3, Beer, and Cat Balou. This will be fun. Gatling first, and everyone (including our dear sheriff and his ineffective barrel) takes a hit (for the record this puts Steven at 4, everyone else at 3). I'll have some beer, then take three quick shots at Eric. He's dead. I'll draw my three, then check my cards again: Cat Balou, Draw 2, Beer, General Store.

I start with the general store: Bang, Duel, Barrel. I'll take the Bang, Bobby grabs the Barrel, and Steven the Duel. I'll play the draw 2... and 2 more bangs. Bobby only has three life, so I take the three quick shots. Another one bites the dust. Three more cards. Now I have: Cat Balou, Beer x 2, and Missed x 2. Well, it had to end somewhere. Use the Cat Balou to take out the sheriff's barrel, and end my turn.

Steven doesn't go boom, so he passes me the dynamite. He takes his three, puts one back, and then takes a shot, which misses. My turn.

I check, but no boom, so I pass off the dynamite. I draw two bangs, both of which go Steven's way. One miss, one hit, and he's down to three life, and I'm done.

Steven draws... it's the two of spades. Boom. And with no booze, that is the end, right as round three begins. Renegade wins! Go me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you house rule the one Bang! per turn rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willy the Kid, I believe, has the ability to play any number of Bang! cards on his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah that would do it I guess :).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one :) Always boring to have your hand full of beer when you get down to two players, but at least it means you have a lot of useless cards the opponent can try to steal/discard ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Willy the Kid, I believe, has the ability to play any number of Bang! cards on his turn.

that is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.