Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
After the most recent Canadian Math Trade is over on July first, I think I will be doing up a geeklist auction for things that don't trade. I was wondering if I should bundle items together or have each item listed separately. The sets are:

All of the GIPF series (minus TAMSK which technically sisn't in the series anymore)

---

All of the Cutthroat Caverns (I think I'm playing it again this weekend to make sure on whether I want to sell it or not)

---

All of the expansions and the base game for Lord of the Rings (the co-op FFG one)

---

I have 4 copies of every flat from 17 - 54 (non rare flats) and I have 2 copies of every flat from 55 - 92 with the following exceptions:
87 - I only have one copy of this flat.
57, 59, 61, 63 - I have 3 copies of these flats

I also have additional rare tiles outside of the above mentioned flats. About 95% of these flats are punched. Should I bundle all of it together, or should I have the normal flats and rare flats separate, or some other method?

---

Blue Moon and all of it's expansions.

---

If you have any preferences on what you would like to see bundled, you can feel free to comment or if you think selling it a certain way would net me more money, then I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
My advice? Attach a human interest angle to your auction (I'm getting married! I lost my job! We're having twins!). Then people will forget that they're looking for a deal, or will at least feel bad about lowballing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have 5 mouths to feed... animals count right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
I never said it had to be truthful in any way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be all serious here, but I have been looking for the last two cutthroat caverns expansions, so I vote for listing them separately. But that's my own personal desire.

If you just want to sell them outright, give me a geekmail and name your price, I may be interested.

Cheers,
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Ruza
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I advise you to sell your Cutthroat Caverns collection to me cheap. :whistle:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daisy Manning
Canada
Mount Pearl
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
I do have 5 mouths to feed... animals count right?

Do I really eat that much?! cryshake

slowcorner wrote:
My advice? Attach a human interest angle to your auction (I'm getting married! I lost my job! We're having twins!). Then people will forget that they're looking for a deal, or will at least feel bad about lowballing.

slowcorner wrote:
I never said it had to be truthful in any way.

You have been and will be unemployed because of the move... So something like that would... not entirely be not truthful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fel Barros
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Senior Game Developer at CMON
mbmbmbmbmb
i am looking for gipf series, So you can sell me right away, no need to auction it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.