Popular Tags: [View All]
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Is there anybody here who has some spare time on their hands in the next few days, and would be able to translate the rules into Italian? The ideal person would be a native Italian speaker who also speaks good English - although if necessary, we could cope with native Italian, passable English and good French/German/Dutch/Spanish.

If so, please can you contact me by Geekmail, or at david (at) ellought.demon.co.uk

Thanks,

David.

p.s. If people also want to discuss translating the game into other languages, please contact me as above. Once again, we'd like people who are offering to translate into their native language, as experience says this gives much better translations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Siepi
Italy
Olgiate Olona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi David,

I don't know if I am the right person but, if you don't have anything better, I could try...
I could be inserted into the group "with native Italian, passable English"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm interested too. Please feel free to contact me, in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amedeo Monaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi David, I'm ready, if you want: native Italian, passable English and good French...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Thank you to everybody who has offered. We now have a translator lined up and working on this.

However, we do have further games coming out, so will be looking for further translators.

Thanks again,

David.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elena Iglio Woontner
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi David,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the real deal. A professional English into Italian translator with 20 years experience. I am an Italian native but I have been living in the US for the last 11 years. I have worked for a lot of well known clients including Apple, Oracle and Ebay. My brother is a gamer, so I have that going for me too. Let me know if you want to have my resume on file.

Elena

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.