Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in reading through some of the completed Werewolf games in order to get a sense for strategy. I find it's easier to read (more compact) after clicking "Printer Friendly" in the thread. The problem is that the threads are really long, and the thread cuts off under "Printer Friendly". Is there any way to get the whole thing displayed? I don't see an option for a second (or third) page under "Printer Friendly".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right click on the page and click on "Print Preview." You should be able to adjust things nicely that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, right-clicking doesn't give me that option. Now I feel computer-challenged.

But even if it did work, would that condense multiple pages from a long thread? Some of the Werewolf games are 40-something pages long, and I'm looking to digest that as easily as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Print Preview is available in most browsers. Right clicking is how to do it in Internet Explorer. I thought that the same was true of FireFox, but I could be wrong.

In print preview, you can see what things will look like before you tell it to print, and you can choose to have a smaller font size if you're concerned about space. You can also mess with the margin settings, which can further utilize space better.

I suppose that you could copy and paste it into Microsoft Word or something, and manipulate things in Word...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, okay. I have looked at print preview, I just couldn't do it using right click (on Firefox anyway). I think I haven't been clear enough in my description of the problem

I like clicking on "Printer Friendly" (a BGG feature, not a browser feature) on really long threads so that I don't have to keep clicking to (and loading) each new page. But when I click on "Printer Friendly" on really long threads, it will contain a few (maybe 10?) pages of the original thread in a more condensed version, but there is no way to see all the pages that come afterward. Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.