Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got a copy of Galaxy Trucker for my birthday and I was quite disappointed at the production quality. In my copy, it seems that quite a few of the components got stuck together. Whether this was caused by some glue used in manufacturing or due to humidity is hard to tell. Has anyone else had problems with sticky or stuck together components?

The rulebook pages were all stuck together and ripped when opening.

The entire deck of cards was glued into one giant wad of cards. Once I got them fanned apart, they all showed damage around the edges. The Phase III cards are now so damaged they would be considered "marked."

Two of the Phase I/II boards were glued together and ripped when separating.

I've contacted Rio Grande Games and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can replace these components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it got wet to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay takes care of business -- I have no doubt that RGG will make it right. Know though that he is most likely at Origins and you may not get an answer until next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just heard back from Jay. The good news: he's going to fix it. The bad news: he says he will ship the replacement components in about a month. Oh, well. Beggars can't be choosers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacement components arrived today. Thanks, Jay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.