Popular Tags: [View All]
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have ever wanted to try cracking a whip, I can tell you it's quite fun. I started to make whips out of nylon a little while back and I'm getting reasonably good at it.

To be clear, these are not cheap novelty/tourist/costume whips that you can get for a few bux that are filled with rope and paper. These are real whips, they crack well and loud once you know how to throw them properly, and they WILL bite you if you aren't mindful of what you are doing. They are not technically weapons, they are used for handling cattle, not to strike with but to make a LOUD NOISE to control animal movement. (FYI, although whips are commonly associated with alternative adult lifestyle pursuits nowadays, personally, I make them for more martial movement sorts of practices and the fun of getting a loud noise out of them.)

That said, I will not trade these to anyone under 18.

A few examples of my work:

Made this one last night for a customer to give away as a birthday gift. 7' long bullwhip with some cow whip elements (the twisted taper at the end)

5' light cow whip with PVC tube handle.

Heavy 8' bullwhip. I didn't enjoy making this one, but it's LOUD!

A pair of 6' snake whips (snakes are fully flexible all the way through, there is no solid handle)

Pricing depends on length, materials, and so forth, but I'm willing to be reasonable and we can discuss based on what you have to offer.

My two high priority titles right now are Age of Conan and Before the Wind. So, on the off chance that anyone on the Geek has some Indiana Jones fantasies, this might be a good way of getting your feet wet in the hobby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.