Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Posting Ratings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Stokes
msg tools
I can't find how to rate a game. I really want to do this. How do I do it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Holzgrafe
United States
Happy Valley
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"the understandably frightening and chimeric semicolon" -- HiveGod
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the game's page. (Enter the game's name into the search box, if you don't have a handy link to it.)

Scroll to the bottom of the game page; you'll find a section labeled "User Information". If it's just a blue line, click the "+" to open the section up.

In that section, below "Title", you'll see "Rating". Click the Rating box, and enter a number between 1 and 10 to rate the game. If you want some guidelines on your rating, hover the mouse over the "i"-in-a-circle; but basically, the rating is simply how much you like the game on a scale of 1 to 10. When you're ready, click the "Save" button.

In the User Information section you can also record your comments about the game (write a sentence, a paragraph, or several paragraphs if you like), along with a variety of other bits of information that I hope are fairly self-explanatory.

Once you've entered any kind of information about a game, it will appear in your collection, where you will be able to edit some of this information without having to return to the game page.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.