1. If the tiles in the fun house get rotated the right way you can 'trap' a player on a tile and there is no way off. If this happens is that player basically out of the game or how do you re-rotate the tile if there is no way to move off of it?
2. Kind of an extension of "1", when you exit the fun house is that considered moving off a fun house tile? Do you rotate a tile 90 degrees then too or not?
3. Where do you go when you die? I assume the fun house but it does not say in the rules anywhere.
4. When you play the card "Send In The Clowns" can you put more than 1 zombie on the same player. I know normally you can't but the card reads like maybe you can with that one.
5. The tile "Midway Games" has a * on the ZC-9. What is the * for?
We played this expansion tonight and at first we thought it was interesting but then as the game went on and the zombies were eliminated it actually became very boring and blah. By far so far this has been the expansion that has been the least amount of fun. Not even sure what could be done to make it fun really. Just kind of boring.