Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I've got a VASSAL module ready that supports the 1941 Barbarossa campaign.

I'm now looking for a mentor to PBEM it with me.

Ideally we'd play it twice - swapping sides - and you'd help me get my rules sorted out in the process.

Reply here or via geekmail.

PBEM only, no realtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haley
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew -

Is that the Vassal module created by MK Stewart? I recently saw a post by him on the Vassal forum looking for anyone who had downloaded a copy of his JP3R module. The module is no longer up at the Vassal site, and Stewart didn't have a copy saved on his hard drive. I'm sure he'd greatly appreciate receiving a copy. In fact, so would I if you could provide me with one, I've had the game for several years and was pleased to find out that someone had created a module. Never thought I'd track it down, but perhaps I have...

John Haley

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This module is entirely my own creation, and is still missing a fair bit of the OOB. (though I must say, the rest of the module is splendid with all sorts of nifty features)

I put its development on hold when I decided to commit to getting the Panzer Grenadier Headquarters off the ground.

Still interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ware
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am. I find Avalanche's policy very frustrating when I lack the table space for monster games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Billy
msg tools
Hey Andrew I own the game as well and have recently moved across country away from my friends so I cannot play it with them. I have been getting into using Vassal and was disappointed to find out this version of Third Reich was not there. Do one of you still have a copy I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me. Let me know

Thanks,
Donny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cozzi
Ireland
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

my name is Andrew too, I live in Ireland.

Congratulations on making this module, it must have been very hard because it has a lot of components and many fascinating mechanics.

May I ask you a favor?

I would love to have this module.

Can you send it to me please?

My email is: historicalbattlescork@gmail.com

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.