Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timotheus
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone knew of a good source (online or otherwise) where you can pick up official metal pegs for my crokinole board... (bulk purchasing is fine as well)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
Timothius wrote:
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone knew of a good source (online or otherwise) where you can pick up official metal pegs for my crokinole board... (bulk purchasing is fine as well)

Thanks!

I would suggest the same place I got my excellent Eagle board, at Mr. Crokinole:

http://www.crokinole.com/

- Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Harkes
Netherlands
Voorburg
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want metal pegs without rubber, I would suggest Ikea. The metal pegs to hold shelves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used brass screws with domed and slotted heads of a suitable size with enough unthreaded shanks to be proud of the board ...and then ground off what came through the bottom of the borad with an angle grinder. Looks good and works well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timotheus
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank-you everyone for your responses - appreciated greatly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.