Zombie in my Pocket» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombie Doors and aligning with next room rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleyd Lubeck
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi,

Am very new to this game (+ the site). Loving both!

Hope my question isn't too silly.

If I am in a dead end situation and have Zombies break a hole in a wall, does the next room have to have an exit lining up with the side the Zombies busted through?

And, does the hole in the wall remain for me to potentially go through later on?

Thanks in advance!

Aleyd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 x yes - that is the was I'm playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Benak
Serbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aleyd wrote:
Hi,

Am very new to this game (+ the site). Loving both!

Hi and welcome to BGG.

Aleyd wrote:

If I am in a dead end situation and have Zombies break a hole in a wall, does the next room have to have an exit lining up with the side the Zombies busted through?

Good question. If you break through a wall on one side it should be a wall on the other. Why not, it would be good for the story. You should just memorize that it is there or have some marker for a hole in the wall.

Aleyd wrote:

And, does the hole in the wall remain for me to potentially go through later on?
Aleyd

Again: why not. That hole is open and if you passed once through it you can pass again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play with a wall-to-wall zombie door, and I keep the hole open for reuse later.

I tried patching the hole, you know, to please the homeowners, but I found out that usually they're already zombified, so it didn't make much difference to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleyd Lubeck
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Can't believe I got so many replies, so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb

You know, now that I think about it, I may get me some zombies next time I need some renovations in the house. They work cheap, especially if you shoot them before paying.

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremiah_Lee wrote:
I play with a wall-to-wall zombie door, and I keep the hole open for reuse later.

I tried patching the hole, you know, to please the homeowners, but I found out that usually they're already zombified, so it didn't make much difference to them.

They really should thank you. Now they can actually get to the bathroom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.