Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These counters (Hypaspist 3 & 4) are one double width unit in my countersheet instead of two separate ones. Anyone else with the same problem?

UPDATE: After checking Consimworld it seems that all countesheets have the same die cut problem...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen R. Welch
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Geo,

Yes, unfortunately the diecutter made an error in cutting these counters. The good news is that GMT is printing replacement counters with their next issue of C3I magazine ... so feel free to contact them and ask for a replacement (magazine ETA is in October).

In the meantime, I just separated my counters the old fashioned way -- a pair of scissors.

SRW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen R. Welch
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Geo,

Yes, unfortunately the diecutter made an error in cutting these counters. The good news is that GMT is printing replacement counters with their next issue of C3I magazine ... so feel free to contact them and ask for a replacement (magazine ETA is in October).

In the meantime, I just separated my counters the old fashioned way -- a pair of scissors.

SRW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.