Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Negron
United States
New Hyde Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a flexible adventure game where you can either play co-op, solo, and team vs. 1 (Doom/Descent like). How well does this game do when it comes to each type?

Also, are the small deck expansions worth buying? I am thinking about this or WoWTag because of the different classes you can play. I do not plan on getting big box expansions due to the amount of tablespace they need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the best adventure game for solo and coop play. Team vs 1 maybe with the big expansion Midnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The Runebound: Midnight expansion turns this into a all-vs-one game, but, I think, not very well.

The big box expansions actually *replace* the game board (you overlay the smaller board onto the main board), so they don't take extra room.

Many of the small box expansions add tons of new cards and sometimes alternate victory conditions. I haven't tried the character decks, though, since they appear to make the game way too long, and it's not short already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.