Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in a local store today (Creative Kid Stuff here in the Twin Cities) and spotted the Tower of Kadesh and Eye of Horus Beam Splitter for 50% off. They're having a 25% off board game sale through the 28th. I'm not sure if this deal is related or not or if they're on clearance. At any rate they appear to have the same offer online here:

http://www.creativekidstuff.com

Just do a search for khet and they come up. I tried putting the full link in but it wasn't working correctly. Maybe too long!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Chen
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
This looks tasty...
badge
Yuck!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping kills the deal unless you buy $75 worth of stuff to get free shipping (which is relatively low for a free shipping threshold). There wasn't much else that looked enticing, maybe Marrakech and I would have bought a copy of Qwirkle to gift, but they're out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrojanDan wrote:
Shipping kills the deal
Yep, you might want to put US or even Minnesota in the thread title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fleischman
United States
Lemont
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rapid 4,
Rapid 4 More,
Destruct 3

are also half off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrojanDan wrote:
Shipping kills the deal unless you buy $75 worth of stuff to get free shipping (which is relatively low for a free shipping threshold).

Really? There's somewhere I can get one shipped to my door for less than $21.95?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.