Subject: Anyone else going to TABScon today? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I know I'm late in posting this but hey, maybe some of you are leaving late. :-)

Jeff and I will be there. It'll be my first TABScon, woohoo!

Debbie

p.s. It's almost time to start posting Countdown To BGG.con comics again, isn't it?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you had fun!

I had a scheduling conflict, so I only dropped by TABSCon long enough to make my Math Trade and another pre-arranged deal... and to spend a few bucks at MeepleMart... But I'm going to do my best to make the next one for a day of games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a ton of fun at my first TABSCon, though I was only able to make it for the last half. I played Vikings and Theophrastus; I hope to post some pics soon! Good to see belash again and other BGG types.

Definitely going to try to make the next one.

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.