United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I just wanted to let everyone know who has been emailing me that the latest version of my spreadsheet, ver 9.00, will hopefully be uploaded to bgg by next week. At this point, i am just waiting for my wave 9 figures to arrive so i can take all the pictures and embed them into the spreadsheet.

Sometimes, due to the size of the file, it takes a few days for the good folks here at BGG to get the file up and available, but as soon as it is, i'll update this thread and let ya'll know.

thanks again all for the continued support.

Edit: The file is now up! See explanation below...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
The new file, version 9, can be found here...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/26826

Due to its ever-increasing size, i had to break up the file this go-round into 2 zipped parts. Simply download both parts, and when you unzip the file will be rejoined.

p.s. I'm having trouble renaming the title of the file section to the latest version, ver 9. The title still says ver 8, but as you can see all versions from 9 on down are listed. I know in the past i used to be able to change the title when i added new revisions. Anyone have any clue how to do this now?

p.p.s. Title is now fixed.. thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.