• [+] Dice rolls
Ross G.
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Wisdom begins in wonder.
badge
Stale pastry is hollow succor to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you say it's time for your readers to panic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay off the street if you see these guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, but we have a "Cold-Front" coming through Texas tonight, so it'll only be in the upper 90's!!!

WAHOOO!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, we've had triple digits for five consecutive days now (I think today it was 104). At camp, it averaged 101 over four days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

It's 105°F (40.5°C). That is all.

What you are forgetting to mention is the it has been over 100 for many days in a row. Well since the 21st. (The 23rd was only 98). High this week was 103. They don't have the weather channel stats for today yet. But the thermometer I passed very much said 105.

It has been over 100 for 11 days so far this month.
It has been over 95 for 18 days this month.

It is supposed to remain this unpleasant thought the end of the month.

As long as it doesnt get to 116 again, I will be happy.

We are breaking record highs set in 1998 though. That was a wretched summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Toggy wrote:

When did Texas allow wimps to live there? Ya'll don't know what heat is. When I was a kid up in Dallas, down in Harlingen, back in Texarkana and out in El Paso we didn't have any girly air conditioning.

Besides which Toggy, I hate to break it to you... but 1998 wasn't the warmest year on record. No really, it's true. Please keep this to yourself though or this thread will end up in RSP and we already have too many Chit Chatters coming over there and throwing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Toggy wrote:
amwiles wrote:

It's 105°F (40.5°C). That is all.

What you are forgetting to mention is the it has been over 100 for many days in a row. Well since the 21st. (The 23rd was only 98). High this week was 103. They don't have the weather channel stats for today yet. But the thermometer I passed very much said 105.

It has been over 100 for 11 days so far this month.
It has been over 95 for 18 days this month.

It is supposed to remain this unpleasant thought the end of the month.

As long as it doesnt get to 116 again, I will be happy.

Oh good heavens!! And I was whining about 98 degrees the other day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp: I didn't claim that this was the hottest summer ever. But, the record highs that we broke this month, happened to mostly be set in 1998 (according to the weather channel website which tells me such things) Some in 1996. That was what i referred to. I don't even know that the "hottest year to date" is. Doesn't really matter to me.

And yes, we all know that you are older than I am. And that you have lived through a great many things. And a great many hot days as well. And I am sure you walked uphill in the snow both ways to school. And I am sure that it was hot. Thats nice. Doesn't change the fact that it is hot now. AC or not. And I will take the girly AC. After all I am a girl. And girly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
Yeah, but we have a "Cold-Front" coming through Texas tonight, so it'll only be in the upper 90's!!!

WAHOOO!!

We arent supposed to get the front till Sunday. When itll be like 94. Then back to 100+ by Monday. Oy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Toggy wrote:

When did Texas allow wimps to live there? Ya'll don't know what heat is. When I was a kid up in Dallas, down in Harlingen, back in Texarkana and out in El Paso we didn't have any girly air conditioning.

Besides which Toggy, I hate to break it to you... but 1998 wasn't the warmest year on record. No really, it's true. Please keep this to yourself though or this thread will end up in RSP and we already have too many Chit Chatters coming over there and throwing up.

Yeah, and they had to walk uphill, both ways, barefoot, in the snow while being chased by a rabid bagder. You kids today have it easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Toggy wrote:

Yeah, and they had to walk uphill, both ways, barefoot, in the snow while being chased by a rabid bagder. You kids today have it easy.

Only the rich kids had feet. We had to drag ourselves to school on our stumps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Progmode wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Toggy wrote:

Stumps?

Luxury.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Progmode wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Toggy wrote:

Stumps?

Luxury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.