Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This quest comes with one of the new character packs (I don't recall exactly whether on Wennu's of Brebo's).
The text states:

'Place a damage token on this card each time you use two or more ability cards in one turn. complete this quest when there are 4 tokens on it'.

Is this the easiest quest of the bunch? Especially considering that it grants 3 victory points (almost as much as defeating an overlord).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The quest is easy, the problem is the energy for you use two or more abilitu in one turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dyke
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Echtalion. There are plenty of Ability cards with minimal energy cost and we regularly play more than one Ability per turn (movement/ attack, attack/ attack etc). You can get rid of trash Ability cards and earn 3 valor points in the process - bonus.

The problem is getting the Quest card(s) you want; with all of the new characters my Quest card piles are looking pretty large! You can have an easy win where you get the big-point no-effort quests, or lose dismally trying to cycle through the Quest deck at a city whilst everyone else is racing around earning valor points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.