Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I will be receiving an unpunched copy of B-17: Queen of the Skies, and don't really have as strong of a desire to play it as I thought, so I am thinking about selling or trading it. How much, guesstimate, is it worth? I searched on Ebay, but all I found was the Troll and Toad price, and I know that there prices tend to be inflated.

So how much is it actually worth?

Thanks,

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
historygamer89 wrote:
How much, guesstimate, is it worth? I searched on Ebay, but all I found was the Troll and Toad price, and I know that there prices tend to be inflated.

So how much is it actually worth?

I've found that eBay selling prices for OOP games tend to be at around 1/4 to 1/3 the selling prices at Troll & Toad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$25-$50 depending on overall condition and phase of the moon. The range on this one really has been that broad in the not too distant past. If you're selling and aren't desperate for the money, I'd wait until the fall to sell as ebay game prices have a tendency to be a bit depressed in the summer. (As with most games on ebay, the closer to Xmas you can get, the better the price you'll likely get.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.