Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aerol Bibat
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a copy and want to tote it around to my various meets. However I don't have a car. has anyone figured out a perfect solution to bringing along something this big? I've looked at some bags but I want this baby horizontal during transport.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First thing that comes to mind is simply a large holdall, rather like this example:

I've got one that I've used for travelling loads, about 40-45cm wide which would be plenty big enough for Shogun/Samurai Swords and still have room for a load more. The one in the photo is a similar but slightly smaller bag that I found with a quick google search - it's 36cm wide which *might* be enough (I haven't checked the width of my Shogun box). If I recall correctly the one I've got cost around £10-£15 when I bought it.

If you go this route and carry more than one game you might want to get some stout sheets of corrugated cardboard to put on top of each box to serve as some protecting from crushing/dishing while hauling them around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aerol Bibat
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the suggestion - I'll probably be using it mostly to carry around Samurai Swords, but I think I can probably use it to carry a few other games when I'm not hungering for samurai action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.