John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmb
When I logged on this morning I was kind of surprised to find I had no new subscription updates. When I went and looked at articles I had recently subscribed too, I found I no longer had subscriptions to any of them.

Anyone else have this happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just checked .............. same here.

Although still 'subscribed' on each game page.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
So what exactly is the problem you are seeing, and when did it start? Are subscriptions vanishing from the "manage subscriptions" page? I'm having a hard time reproducing this.

It would help for me to know what you had subscribed to. In particular, was it a particular thread? Entire forums?

Also, is this problem widespread? I'm guessing not, since there are only two reports in this thread, but the more reports I can get, with more details, the better I can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I too had noticed a lack of subscription notifications, but just assumed no one was around asking questions etc. When I read the OP message I checked my subscriptions page & noticed that everyone of them had 'disappeared'.

I am now receiving notifications again but my subs page is still blank. Each game entry page shows I am still subscribed to it though.

Any ideas?

Regards

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
I'm sorry,but I need more details. What link are you using to go to your subscriptions page? What page, exactly, is blank? What should be there, but is missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CanCon, BunnyCon...BorderCon!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry folks but I seem to be working fine. Getting a couple subscription hits every 2-3 minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
dakarp wrote:
I'm sorry,but I need more details. What link are you using to go to your subscriptions page? What page, exactly, is blank? What should be there, but is missing?

I click on the Subscriptions 'option/icon' under the Mailbox icon at the top of the page & then I click on 'Manage Subscriptions'. I am subscribed to 55 items & 1 thread & from when I checked after reading the OP message to checking again this evening when I got home from work, the page that listed all the subscriptions was totally blank.

Everything is now back as it was prior to yesterday morning, with all subscriptions being displayed.

Spooky!

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmb
Mine seem to have come back to life too. I had 88 waiting for me when I got in tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.