Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Newcastle Gamers meet on Saturday 4th July - then 1st , 22nd August rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gareth Cooper
United Kingdom
Gateshead
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our next meeting Saturday 4th July 2009 (then 1st and 22nd August).

Large selection of games on offer, or bring your own.

We are open from 6pm to around midnight, though longer games may run beyond. Arrive before 8pm if you can but there's no deadline.

£2.50 per person with free tea and coffee available, and there are shops and supermarket within walking distance. Takeaways can be ordered or your own bring food and drink. There's a small kitchen area with microwave and cutlery.

Where?:

Quite close to Newcastle city centre. The newly-built Ouseburn Community Centre [NE6 5NY] at the bottom of Mowbray St in Heaton, Newcastle - (Mowbray St is off Heaton Park Rd). Buzz to enter.

Google maps/streetview: http://tinyurl.com/cu28q5

Getting there - it's on the number 1 bus route directly from Central Station (get off at bottom of Warwick St), or it's fairly close to Byker, Chillingham Rd and Jesmond Metro stations and all the buses which go to Shields Rd (get off at Morrisons).

Small car park and plenty of on-street parking if you're driving here.

We now have a guild here on BGG for Newcastle Gamers - please join!: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/706

Contact me through geekmail if you want more information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Newcastle Gamers meet on Saturday 4th July and 1st August
Joined your guild as an expat geordie.

If i'm in the area at the time of your meetings i'll come along.

More importantly if you're down my way (live in St.Annes near Blackpool) look me up.

Cheers,

Bish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.