Subject: Amazon boardgames store ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Soffer
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I'm looking for stores on Amazon.com that ships board game internationally. Most of their stores only ship inside the US. my problem is that I have Amazon.com gift certificates, and so I must use them there.

Anyone know of any such stores ?
I asked Amazon and got a reply saying, enter the store you are interested in and check their shipping options... fantastic.

TIA,
Guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about offering a trade for your Amazon.com gift certificate for a gift certificate from somewhere else that ships internationally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Soffer
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
that would be great, Paypal is also an option which would allow a lot more freedom. The thing is - I'll probably get more and more money there, so I did want to find at least 1 or 2 stores that do ship. I know there used to be a couple, but I have misplaced the names and could not find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon itself (not Amazon stores) used to ship some games to Isreal.
I bought a couple of FFG games from there about 6 months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. B @ Rockin' B
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be willing to work something out with you on the gift certificates if we can come to something equitable for the both of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sims
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Can you tries to see if you can use your gift certificates on other Amazon sites? I think there are a few games stores on amazon.co.uk who ship internationally.

andrewsi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best amazon is always amazon.de. Better prices (Times Square for 4 Euros, Thurn and Taxis for 10, Zooloretto for 15...) and 16 Euro shipping flat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Soffer
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
unfortunately, certificates are only good for amazon.com

They claim they don't ship any board games to Israel, can you give me a specific title ? I'll ask Amazon about something specific, maybe even get an answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guysoffer wrote:

They claim they don't ship any board games to Israel, can you give me a specific title ? I'll ask Amazon about something specific, maybe even get an answer

I bought "Cosmic Ecounter", and "StarCraft: Brood War" on Amazon.
At the time, those games were cataloged as "books", so maybe that's why they allowed international shipping. This also made the shipping cost very low (11$ per game - like ordering a single book).
Maybe it was a mistake, and they fixed it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without the certificates I highly recommend amazon.de because its often cheaper and has flat rate shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
raviv wrote:
guysoffer wrote:

I bought "Cosmic Ecounter", and "StarCraft: Brood War" on Amazon.
At the time, those games were cataloged as "books", so maybe that's why they allowed international shipping. This also made the shipping cost very low (11$ per game - like ordering a single book).
Maybe it was a mistake, and they fixed it

If they were listed as books, they were probably sold through a secondary merchant, not Amazon itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.