United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
The mouse over on flags is currently only showing country, not state/province or what have you. Yes, before anyone says it, I know this is a hopefully temporary error that has occurred in the past.

I would like to propose that anyone owning a microbadge that refines their location in any way, like state badges for US users, display it somewhere in their current microbadges. Also that you would continue to do so until the error is corrected.

I always found the mouse over to provide interesting information and to be a valuable feature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. It's not like making it country only is hiding anything; you can click their name to see all the info they give. I always liked to quickly check to see who lives near me. I hope it comes back soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
wmshub wrote:
Agreed. It's not like making it country only is hiding anything; you can click their name to see all the info they give. I always liked to quickly check to see who lives near me. I hope it comes back soon.

Mwah, I kind of think it's way more important that the functionality to locate fellow geeks near you finally works for non-US citizens...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.