Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
The Wonder Computer of the 1980s
badge
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty
mbmbmbmbmb

THIS HAS BEEN TRADED. I will hide the post (to un-clutter the trade page) shortly.

Hi, I will be getting an iPhone soon, and have decided to unload my trusty iPod touch. It is the 16 GB Gen 1 rev B model (MA627LL/B), and is in used but good condition. The screen is nice with no scratches. The chrome rear has some scratches. I lost the original Sync cable, but I will include the 3rd party sync cable that I currently use. I had purchased the 2.0 update, but I do not know if it will stick with the iPod once I wipe it, or if it will default to the OS that was included (Jan 2008 update with Google Maps, Mail, Weather, and Stocks). In addition to the iPod I have the original box, a 3rd party sync cable (as mentioned), but not the earbuds.

What I am looking for: any games on my want list, Battlestar Galactica season DVDs (reimagined series, except for season 1), cash, or anything else that may strike my fancy. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FT: iPod Touch 16GB Gen 1 rev B
About how much cash would you be looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
The Wonder Computer of the 1980s
badge
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FT: iPod Touch 16GB Gen 1 rev B
Andrew... I just traded it. I believe these go for ~$150 in used but good condition on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.