Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming » BrettspielWelt (BSW)

Subject: BSW Client Not Working? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat Nowak
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else experiencing the same thing as I am? When I click on my BSW shortcut to load the BSW Client, I get the usual 'click on the picture to start' start up screen, but once I click on it the whole program disappears and seems to exit. I can't get onto BSW at all right now.

EDIT: After trying a few more times there's a new development... the program continues but I get the unable to connect to the network message, and BSW is all grey..

EDIT2: Well, after a few more attempts it seems like it fully loaded. Weird. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

EDIT3: Hmm, looks like I was mistaken. BSW did load, but it's all empty to me. Here's a screenshot:

I keep closing the program and reopening it, and half the time it just disappears and the other times it looks like that above. Perhaps I'll try a restart of my computer.

EDIT4: Looks like a restart fixed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.