Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Larson
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NO sidebar example but in the rules the picture shows 110 Ducats for the blacksmith. Making sure this is a FULL payout per share. 110 per Share.

Fixed - Ssee below.

Then you get kick in the nuts by goons and the resource price drops to 40 Ducats.

Ducats! Goa! And now MOV!

Later,
Adrian Larson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HI Adrian,

not sure what you mean here or which picture you are referencing exactly. ( Perhaps the Miller under Resource price goes over 100 Ducats on page 9?)

If so, then if a Resource price goes over 100, then the 110 ducats is the payout per Resource unit sold. Not per share owned. And then the resource price goes down to 40. If a Share price hit 110, then the stock splits and the share price drops to 55.

Hope that's helpful!
Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Larson
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, all makes sense now. I was looking at the middle picture of the stock chart, which are the same color - dark brown.

110 Ducats per units sold!

Components are Fabulous!

Thanks,
Adrian Larson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Medvick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
I personally like the gondola. And if your crafty, you can make little bridges to go where the bid markers are. Great ideas for turn indicators... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Keiner
Germany
Oberhausen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rnrgames wrote:
HI Adrian,

not sure what you mean here or which picture you are referencing exactly. ( Perhaps the Miller under Resource price goes over 100 Ducats on page 9?)

If so, then if a Resource price goes over 100, then the 110 ducats is the payout per Resource unit sold. Not per share owned. And then the resource price goes down to 40. If a Share price hit 110, then the stock splits and the share price drops to 55.

Hope that's helpful!
Frank

I think i didn´t get it yet.
Who get´s the payout? Everyone who owns one of this resources?
Or only the ones, that bought it there? That´s not traceable.
So, it must be everyone, is it?

Edith said, i should read the other posts correct.
rnrgames wrote:
Price Controls -- When the Doge sets price controls, nothing else happens, right?
Answer - it's just a reaction thing. NO price can ever be more than 100. As soon as it crosses, the price control hits and it's dropped to 40 ducats. That's it.

I assume, that only in the case that someone should be paid, he will, but after that, the price is 40.
In every else case, there is just this new price set by the doge and that´s it.
I got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.