Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Z-Man was trying to get them out sometime this year, but now I can't seem to find anything confirming or even suggesting that...

Edit: Here we go:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/38362/item/834244#item...

Had a hell of a time finding that Geeklist, for various reasons...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

If any game deserves an expansion , this is the one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still holding out hope. Z-man has had a few delays, and it's a really small company, so I understand why.
I just hope we see them soon. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin goblin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
My kids and I have long since given up on them ever appearing....if they do, I'm not sure we'll care enough to buy them at this point....

Robin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading a post awhile back that Peter Gifford would start work on this after he finished Tales of the Arabian Nights. Not sure if that's still the case. That was awhile ago. The expansions are still on the "Coming in 09" list for Z-Man.

I agree its disappointing these keep getting pushed back. I still have hope we'll see them by the end of the year.

EDIT- Ops, mispelings!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Ng
Philippines
Mandaluyong
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sold my copy of Runebound (w/ some Char. Class Decks) before and replaced it with Prophecy. We had a wonderful time with Prophecy but we felt it's becoming repetitive so I had to look for expansions. I was disappointed to find nothing and also knowing they are being pushed back by Z-man for some time now. My interest with this game further waned to the point of selling it and getting back to Runebound. Now, I have incoming orders of Runebound and several expansions. My Prophecy game is also already in my "for sale" list.

But yesterday, we had a craving for a fantasy board game and I only have Prophecy at the moment. So we played it again. That made me remember how good this game is and made me long for expansions. But I can only have one fantasy board game in my collection at the moment. So I am really sad to let Prophecy go...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had to choose one fantasy game...it would be Prophecy. Why would you get rid of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.