Descent: Journeys in the Dark» Forums » General

Subject: Quest 4 Rubble? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we finally made it to quest 4. In the middle of the first room are two double rubble spaces. The rest of the map also calls for double rubble spaces, which I'm out of. Are there more rubble spaces or am I missing something? I keep beautiful track of my pieces so the rubble was either not shipped in the box or you need to move the rubble around and whatnot.

Thanks for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think in some quests there isn't quite enough of certain things to be on the board at the same time. Since the map is only revealed one room at a time, I think you would just have to move the rubble from room one to the room where you need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey thanks.

Hrm yeah I was thinking that, except I was wondering why they would show the double rubble tokens on the map, and if I used the one piece rubbles I would have barely any, maybe ONE, to use for crushing block...so I was a little concerned maybe I got gipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cactusgod wrote:
...and if I used the one piece rubbles I would have barely any, maybe ONE, to use for crushing block...

Well, "the Kevin" has previously stated that, contrary to potion tokens & monster figures, obstacles are not limited to the number of available tokens. You could whip up something quickly if needed.
(I know, it's beyond your real concern. Just a side note.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok well as long as I'm not missing anything then that's great! Also its good to know that obstacles aren't limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.