Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb

Shadow of space shuttle across Sun's surface. I don't know where the light is coming from. I would have thought that the Sun was the light source, but maybe it's relfecting off the Earth or Moon or something...

What do you think? I like the images that puts Man is his place. There's so much in the universe that so much bigger and mysterious than us. It's like soaring high in the air only to collide with the eyeball of Galactus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint wrote:
What do you think? I like the images that puts Man is his place. There's so much in the universe that so much bigger and mysterious than us.

You get all that from a fruit fly squashed on a ping pong ball? I'm impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge

From here: http://cooler-online.com/pic25/starsizes.html I didn't include all the images from the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It wouldn't be a shadow, it would be a silhouette.

I'm not sure how bright a light source you'd need to get a shadow on the sun's surface, but it would probably be such that we wouldn't be around to see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.