Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
this is a fast game. I think people looking at other peoples to figure out which piece to choose would triple the length of the game. Especially on the later boards. This game is great as is. I recommend you play by the real rules several times before tweaking anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
feydjm wrote:
this is a fast game. I think people looking at other peoples to figure out which piece to choose would triple the length of the game. Especially on the later boards. This game is great as is. I recommend you play by the real rules several times before tweaking anything.

Oh, I've played it already. I think it's a great game. Just considering an option to throw in some interaction.

(Note: Still on backorder.)

oh, I misunderstood. Well as long as you have given the base game a shot tinker away!

Where did you order it from? Most online places have it in stock right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.